In This Episode, Youâll Learnâ¦
- How to prioritize success.
- How to find the sweet spot between yourÂ own passions and other people’s needs.
- Why it’s importantÂ to look outside of your industry for inspiration.
- Why it’s important to seek opportunities where others do not.
- Why it’s important to find people to take the leap with you.
- How to build partnerships with like-minded people.
- How to reach out to your community for help.
- Why you shouldn’tÂ let perfect be the enemy of good.
- How to embrace failure.
- How to fake it till you become it.
Links and Resources
- Episode 1, The Business of Music Therapy with Kat Fulton.
- Episode 2, Immersive Theater with the Speakeasy Society.
- Episode 3, The Figment Project with David Koren.
- Episode 4, Saga Fest with Scott Shigeoka.
- Episode 5, Music Teacher’s Helper with Brandon Pearce.
- Episode 6, Intellectual Property and Contract Law with Danielle Fredericks.
- Episode 7, Innovation Matters with Tim Cynova.
- Episode 8, 5 Steps to Success with David Cutler.
- Episode 9, Life & Work Hacks with Luke Haynes.
$5k to Keep Arts Entrepreneurs Going!
Before You Go
As I mentioned in the show, I’d love to have your feedback on this episode. Were these ten lessonsÂ helpful to you? Please let me know in the comments section below.
AndÂ if you’re interested in supporting the future of this show, please consider contributing to our crowdfunding campaign (through April 17, 2015).Â Thanks!